Our Gold Package Site Plan will give you the most information of your property. We will use GIS, Satellite imagery to create the draft site plan. This site plan will include EXISTING primary building location, Property Lines, Roofline ,Lot Dimensions, North Arrow, Scale, Measurements Between Major Features, Parcel ID, Driveway, Fence, Sidewalks, Trees, Swimming Pool, Accessory Structures, Landscape, Paths, Shrubs, Lawn,Parking Spots, Additional new structures, Topographic Contour Lines, Vicinity Map, Graphic scale, DWG, JPG, Custom paper Size Request, Rush Order Site plan – less than 12 hours. This is the one of the higher level of detail for permitting of both residential and commercial properties. Once we send you the draft site plan (less than 12 hours) for review you can verify any dimensions and mark up the plan with any needed changes and we will make any adjustments free of charge.
*Please verify with your building department that they DO NOT require a certified site plan prepared by a Surveyor, Architect, or Engineer. We are a Drafting Firm and do not stamp plans. Our plans are Non-Certified
Examples of Use for this Drawing:
- Applying for building permits in cities with tree protection requirements. Planning departments find it useful to determine if any extra protection is required for trees on the property.
- Applying for a demolition permit for the demolition of your house or another structure
- Applying for a building permit for a NEW outdoor structure (barn, shed, pool)
- A swimming pool removal or remodel
- To clarify your property dimensions
- A road map for having yard word done. Mark up your instructions to avoid any confusion.
- Having encroachment issues with a neighbor? Submit a drawing of the overhanging encroachment to the city as an exhibit
- Showing your home relative to your property lines.
- Sketching out a new roof line or proposed features.
- Conditional Use Permit for Commercial Properties
- Landscaping design – You have something in mind, let your ideas help us to design your own space.
Local department accepted without questions
In the city where I live the planning department required a detailed site plan from me to make some changes to my property. I ordered from this website and my plan was accepted couple days later. Thank you for good, fast and accurate work! I will use you guys again for sure!
ASAP site plan
Very professional from start to the end. Thank you!
Fast and great service
They always complete any assignment on time and to a high standard!
Had site plan within 24 hours after I placed the order. I made a few adjustments to original plan witch they corrected immediately. Great!
2 Site plans, 4 floor plans and 4 elevations all in one day, with couple changes all plans look awesome. Good service and customer support at all !
Permit for metal barn
Thank you very much! This is just what I needed. Worth every dollar.
Thank you for getting these site plans back to me so quickly! Great!
Within a few hours
Good service, and very helpful for my projects. This is the third time I’m working on my new projects with this company. Great experience so far!
Get a Site Plan provides an outstanding product! Thanks!
To changed zoning
Thank you. You’re an absolute blessing! GetASitePlan saved me a lot of money on my swimming pool permit. I couldn’t be more pleased.