- Property Lines
- Primary Structure
- Lot Dimensions
- North Arrow
- Measurements Between Major Features
- Parcel ID
- Swimming Pool
- Accessory Structures
- Well and septic system
- Parking Spots
Our Premium Package Site Plan will give you the most information of your property. We will use GIS, Satellite imagery to create the draft site plan. This site plan will include EXISTING primary building location, Property Lines, Roofline ,Lot Dimensions, North Arrow, Scale, Measurements Between Major Features, Parcel ID, Driveway, Fence, Sidewalks, Trees, Swimming Pool, Accessory Structures, Landscape, Paths, Shrubs, Lawn, Parking Spots. This is the higher level of detail for permitting of both residential and commercial properties. Once we send you the draft site plan for review you can verify any dimensions and mark up the plan with any needed changes and we will make any adjustments free of charge.
*Please verify with your building department that they DO NOT require a certified site plan prepared by a Surveyor, Architect, or Engineer. We are a Drafting Firm and do not stamp plans. Our plans are Non-Certified
Examples of Use for this Drawing:
- Applying for building permits in cities with tree protection requirements. Planning departments find it useful to determine if any extra protection is required for trees on the property.
- Applying for a demolition permit for the demolition of your house or another structure
- Applying for a building permit for a NEW outdoor structure (barn, shed, pool)
- A swimming pool removal or remodel
- To clarify your property dimensions
- A road map for having yard word done. Mark up your instructions to avoid any confusion.
- Having encroachment issues with a neighbor? Submit a drawing of the overhanging encroachment to the city as an exhibit
- Showing your home relative to your property lines.
- Sketching out a new roof line or proposed features.
- Conditional Use Permit for Commercial Properties
- Landscaping design – You have something in mind, let your ideas help us to design your own space.
Conditional use permit
I was very satisfied with the work they did. They where all very personal. I would definitely use them again and refer them to Family & Friends!
Site plan for extension
I literally submitted this at 9am yesterday and by 5pm it was in my inbox.. Wow wow wow… And to think someone was about to charge me $550 for the same thing.. Thank you so so much.. Submitted, fingers crossed it is approved..
Bergman Associates Realty
Thank You so much for such quick service. I forgot to ask if you could include the surrounding area neighborhood . Let me know how I could pay the extra fee. Thanks Gene B Bergman
It was great working with Michael at GetASitePlan.com. I had ordered a premium plan a couple of years ago and had some updates to make for some permitting. I gave him a lot of specifications, and pretty much hit the mark at the get-go and just a couple of updates and we’re done! Looks good, too. Turn around time was really fast. I don’t know any professional service that commits to complete that fast. Great job!
These guys are the best in their field! I have more nice things to say but I feel this will suffice. I highly recommend this company!
Swimming pool permit
They created a site plan according to my instructions completely. Fast and accurate, thank you!
Everything accurate and exactly what I asked for!
If you need a plot plan for your next home project I highly recommend this service, it will make your permit process much easier due to the professional product you will turn in with your application.
Try to relocated the shed from exiting building to the new land for permit
I think this covers everything. Thank you for your help!
Replacing existing deck
Man I don’t know what to say. Normally we don’t do reviews, but they did an outstanding job. Went way overboard doing things we didn’t even expect to see on our drawings. Excellent site plan at all. I’d definitely feel comfortable referring these guys!
Realistic site plans!
Your company has provided a huge added value for my real estate business. I thank you!