- Property Lines
- Primary Structure
- Lot Dimensions
- North Arrow
- Measurements Between Major Features
- Parcel ID
- Swimming Pool
- Accessory Structures
- Well and septic system
- Parking Spots
Our Premium Package Site Plan will give you the most information of your property. We will use GIS, Satellite imagery to create the draft site plan. This site plan will include EXISTING primary building location, Property Lines, Roofline ,Lot Dimensions, North Arrow, Scale, Measurements Between Major Features, Parcel ID, Driveway, Fence, Sidewalks, Trees, Swimming Pool, Accessory Structures, Landscape, Paths, Shrubs, Lawn, Parking Spots. This is the higher level of detail for permitting of both residential and commercial properties. Once we send you the draft site plan for review you can verify any dimensions and mark up the plan with any needed changes and we will make any adjustments free of charge.
*Please verify with your building department that they DO NOT require a certified site plan prepared by a Surveyor, Architect, or Engineer. We are a Drafting Firm and do not stamp plans. Our plans are Non-Certified
Examples of Use for this Drawing:
- Applying for building permits in cities with tree protection requirements. Planning departments find it useful to determine if any extra protection is required for trees on the property.
- Applying for a demolition permit for the demolition of your house or another structure
- Applying for a building permit for a NEW outdoor structure (barn, shed, pool)
- A swimming pool removal or remodel
- To clarify your property dimensions
- A road map for having yard word done. Mark up your instructions to avoid any confusion.
- Having encroachment issues with a neighbor? Submit a drawing of the overhanging encroachment to the city as an exhibit
- Showing your home relative to your property lines.
- Sketching out a new roof line or proposed features.
- Conditional Use Permit for Commercial Properties
- Landscaping design – You have something in mind, let your ideas help us to design your own space.
Plot plan for ADU permit
This is perfect! thank you Sean!
Plot Plan/Site Plan
I’m building a new detached garage and plot plan provided meets all the requirements in the attached San Diego County document. Thank you!
Nice service from getasiteplan.com
Thanks for quick turnaround. I really appreciate that!
It would have taken me days to create a site plan and it would have never matched the quality of work I received from Alexander. He made several revisions for me and it never took more than a few hours to get an updated plan. Thank you for an excellent product!
Thank you again!
My experience with Michael has been great. He has been very kind and experienced. The time frame that I received the site plan was almost immediate. I would be happy to let people who are needing site plans know that I was treated expertly, knowledgeably, and with patients with all my questions. Thank you again!
Determine if I can build a home
Good customer service and quick responses! Milo did an excellent job and completing the site plan and returning it to me in a timely manner! Thank you!
Thx very much! I really appreciate your work!
Zoning Application site plans
Quick response. Professional. Edited and re-edited upon request. Thank you!
FOR SWIMMING POOL
Good service and customer support at all, I’ll be using you for all of my site plans going forward!!
Used this site multiple times
I appreciate what you do for me. Again you have performed above expectations. As long as you have this level of work for me I will have some for you to do!