Our Gold Package Site Plan will give you the most information of your property. We will use GIS, Satellite imagery to create the draft site plan. This site plan will include EXISTING primary building location, Property Lines, Roofline ,Lot Dimensions, North Arrow, Scale, Measurements Between Major Features, Parcel ID, Driveway, Fence, Sidewalks, Trees, Swimming Pool, Accessory Structures, Landscape, Paths, Shrubs, Lawn,Parking Spots, Additional new structures, Topographic Contour Lines, Vicinity Map, Graphic scale, DWG, JPG, Custom paper Size Request, Rush Order Site plan – less than 12 hours. This is the one of the higher level of detail for permitting of both residential and commercial properties. Once we send you the draft site plan (less than 12 hours) for review you can verify any dimensions and mark up the plan with any needed changes and we will make any adjustments free of charge.
*The Site Plans we make are not certified and they are not intended to be used as a Legal Survey. Please verify with your building department that they DO NOT require a certified site plan prepared by a Surveyor, Architect, or Engineer. We are a Drafting Service and we do not stamp plans. Our plans are non-certified.
Examples of Use for this Drawing:
- Applying for building permits in cities with tree protection requirements. Planning departments find it useful to determine if any extra protection is required for trees on the property.
- Applying for a demolition permit for the demolition of your house or another structure
- Applying for a building permit for a NEW outdoor structure (barn, shed, pool)
- A swimming pool removal or remodel
- To clarify your property dimensions
- A road map for having yard word done. Mark up your instructions to avoid any confusion.
- Having encroachment issues with a neighbor? Submit a drawing of the overhanging encroachment to the city as an exhibit
- Showing your home relative to your property lines.
- Sketching out a new roof line or proposed features.
- Conditional Use Permit for Commercial Properties
- Landscaping design – You have something in mind, let your ideas help us to design your own space.
I received the requested site plan the next day as promised. Everything was perfect.
Nice service from getasiteplan.com
Thanks for quick turnaround. I really appreciate that!
Excellent service !
I have ordered two site plans for the landscaping design. We have been overjoyed by the efficiency and quality of work. Richard is the best!
Needed a site plan to submit for pre permit clearance after CZU fire. after a couple of times of notes of changes I had what i needed to get approval from the county.
patio cover permit
Very impressed with the speed and accuracy of the initial and final draft. Excellent and responsive customer service. So easy and affordable. Will recommend your site! Thank you Michael!
Site plan for conditional permits
I had a great experience. Michael was very helpful. Very pleased with the quality and level of details of the site plan provided and would order again.
Thank you Richard!
Thank you Richard!
Very professional service!
I needed site plan for add a pre-constructed 20’x35′ shed to the northwest corner of property. They created a site plan according to my instructions completely. Fast and accurate, thank you so much!
This is a fabulous service which saved me a lot of time !!!
Their response was fast and accurate. Any changes were quickly made. I had 2 separate site plans done and both passed my city permitting with no effort. This is a fabulous service which saved me a lot of time !!!
Friendly and very responsive.
We have worked with Michael for years – first doing our plot plans and then later our floor plans and elevation drawings. They are creative, easy to work with, perfectionists, fairly priced, and have an amazing crew. Many thanks!