Our Gold Package Site Plan will give you the most information of your property. We will use GIS, Satellite imagery to create the draft site plan. This site plan will include EXISTING primary building location, Property Lines, Roofline ,Lot Dimensions, North Arrow, Scale, Measurements Between Major Features, Parcel ID, Driveway, Fence, Sidewalks, Trees, Swimming Pool, Accessory Structures, Landscape, Paths, Shrubs, Lawn,Parking Spots, Additional new structures, Topographic Contour Lines, Vicinity Map, Graphic scale, DWG, JPG, Custom paper Size Request, Rush Order Site plan – less than 12 hours. This is the one of the higher level of detail for permitting of both residential and commercial properties. Once we send you the draft site plan (less than 12 hours) for review you can verify any dimensions and mark up the plan with any needed changes and we will make any adjustments free of charge.
*Please verify with your building department that they DO NOT require a certified site plan prepared by a Surveyor, Architect, or Engineer. We are a Drafting Firm and do not stamp plans. Our plans are Non-Certified
Examples of Use for this Drawing:
- Applying for building permits in cities with tree protection requirements. Planning departments find it useful to determine if any extra protection is required for trees on the property.
- Applying for a demolition permit for the demolition of your house or another structure
- Applying for a building permit for a NEW outdoor structure (barn, shed, pool)
- A swimming pool removal or remodel
- To clarify your property dimensions
- A road map for having yard word done. Mark up your instructions to avoid any confusion.
- Having encroachment issues with a neighbor? Submit a drawing of the overhanging encroachment to the city as an exhibit
- Showing your home relative to your property lines.
- Sketching out a new roof line or proposed features.
- Conditional Use Permit for Commercial Properties
- Landscaping design – You have something in mind, let your ideas help us to design your own space.
Site Plan Project
We will now work with them on two more projects as a result of our experience on this one! I wish more companies had this companies work ethic and professional attitude. I’ve since recommended them to our cabin manufacturing company and hope they get 1000 more jobs as a result! Thank you for quickly correcting all today!
Price is very reasonable!
Quick turn around, accurate plan, price is very reasonable. Questions were answered quickly.
Applying for fence permit
Thank you so much! I think this is going to work!
Site Plan by City requirements
We need site plan with Topography and Vicinity map. Very quick turnaround time and very accurate. This is our second site plan from site, and we will use getasiteplan.com again for sure!
Site Plan, Floor Plans and Elevations
The service has been excellent from my first call to the company until the final product. The response times are excellent and as advertised. I was told i would get a discount for ordering a 2nd set of drawings and the discount ended up being more than I was initial told I would get. I work a lot and do these guys. I appreciate having email responses when I email late at night or receiving drawings on Saturday morning. I am sure everyone’s experiences may be different, but these people work and work hard. I really appreciate that.
Great site plan!
Great site plan. Multiple adjustments/adds without hesitation. Great job. Will use again!
To use for getting a permit for replacing the old septic system
Thank you Alexander
You are excellent customer service
I was recommended i appreciate your help
We’ll keep in touch
It’s a privileged working with Michael. Thank you to GETASITEPLAN AND STAFF.
Thank you. You’re an absolute blessing!
Site plan for permit
Fast and very Helpful! Would recommend over any other site.
You must be logged in to submit a review.