Our Gold Package Site Plan will give you the most information of your property. We will use GIS, Satellite imagery to create the draft site plan. This site plan will include EXISTING primary building location, Property Lines, Roofline ,Lot Dimensions, North Arrow, Scale, Measurements Between Major Features, Parcel ID, Driveway, Fence, Sidewalks, Trees, Swimming Pool, Accessory Structures, Landscape, Paths, Shrubs, Lawn,Parking Spots, Additional new structures, Topographic Contour Lines, Vicinity Map, Graphic scale, DWG, JPG, Custom paper Size Request, Rush Order Site plan – less than 12 hours. This is the one of the higher level of detail for permitting of both residential and commercial properties. Once we send you the draft site plan (less than 12 hours) for review you can verify any dimensions and mark up the plan with any needed changes and we will make any adjustments free of charge.
*The Site Plans we make are not certified and they are not intended to be used as a Legal Survey. Please verify with your building department that they DO NOT require a certified site plan prepared by a Surveyor, Architect, or Engineer. We are a Drafting Service and we do not stamp plans. Our plans are non-certified.
Examples of Use for this Drawing:
- Applying for building permits in cities with tree protection requirements. Planning departments find it useful to determine if any extra protection is required for trees on the property.
- Applying for a demolition permit for the demolition of your house or another structure
- Applying for a building permit for a NEW outdoor structure (barn, shed, pool)
- A swimming pool removal or remodel
- To clarify your property dimensions
- A road map for having yard word done. Mark up your instructions to avoid any confusion.
- Having encroachment issues with a neighbor? Submit a drawing of the overhanging encroachment to the city as an exhibit
- Showing your home relative to your property lines.
- Sketching out a new roof line or proposed features.
- Conditional Use Permit for Commercial Properties
- Landscaping design – You have something in mind, let your ideas help us to design your own space.
I truly recommend them!
It was the first time that I purchased site plan from them. I needed my order quickly but I did not expect them to be so quick. It left me amazed. Thanks very much for your great service. I truly recommend them!
Professional and helpful.
Very professional, explained everything what would happen.
These guys are awesome!
These guys are awesome, the local planning commission was totally impressed! Very quick response to the customer need and fix them quickly .
New Pool Plan
Great experience and beautiful work. I agree totally with other five-star reviews!
Building permit and possible zoning variance
All very helpful and polite and made the process very easy!
Michael and the GetASitePlan team got me exactly what I needed with time to spare!
I had an application due the next day (full procrastination) and I was unaware I needed to provide a site plan with my submission. Michael and the GetASitePlan team got me exactly what I needed with time to spare. I’m still in awe at how quickly they got it to me – I did pay the extra rush fee…worth every penny. This was the last piece to my application – and was the most stressful. Not anymore!
To build a home
Tom was knowledgeable, patient willing to answer all my questions, efficient and the quality of work was top notch!
I will use this as the baseline for now and will add additional details as we move through entitlements. Good job!
I need a site plan for replacement backyard patio. They did amazing job and make realistic presentation of my house and my property with new patio. All the best!
plot plan permit for parking area
Alex did an excellent job and completing the site plan and returning it to me quickly!