Our Gold Package Site Plan will give you the most information of your property. We will use GIS, Satellite imagery to create the draft site plan. This site plan will include EXISTING primary building location, Property Lines, Roofline ,Lot Dimensions, North Arrow, Scale, Measurements Between Major Features, Parcel ID, Driveway, Fence, Sidewalks, Trees, Swimming Pool, Accessory Structures, Landscape, Paths, Shrubs, Lawn,Parking Spots, Additional new structures, Topographic Contour Lines, Vicinity Map, Graphic scale, DWG, JPG, Custom paper Size Request, Rush Order Site plan – less than 12 hours. This is the one of the higher level of detail for permitting of both residential and commercial properties. Once we send you the draft site plan (less than 12 hours) for review you can verify any dimensions and mark up the plan with any needed changes and we will make any adjustments free of charge.
*Please verify with your building department that they DO NOT require a certified site plan prepared by a Surveyor, Architect, or Engineer. We are a Drafting Firm and do not stamp plans. Our plans are Non-Certified
Examples of Use for this Drawing:
- Applying for building permits in cities with tree protection requirements. Planning departments find it useful to determine if any extra protection is required for trees on the property.
- Applying for a demolition permit for the demolition of your house or another structure
- Applying for a building permit for a NEW outdoor structure (barn, shed, pool)
- A swimming pool removal or remodel
- To clarify your property dimensions
- A road map for having yard word done. Mark up your instructions to avoid any confusion.
- Having encroachment issues with a neighbor? Submit a drawing of the overhanging encroachment to the city as an exhibit
- Showing your home relative to your property lines.
- Sketching out a new roof line or proposed features.
- Conditional Use Permit for Commercial Properties
- Landscaping design – You have something in mind, let your ideas help us to design your own space.
Adding a shed in the backyard
Michael completed my plot plan on time and completely. He also e-mailed me to make sure I understood the plan. I would recommend. Thank you Michael!
I’ll give you all stars, good job man!
Very good customer service!
Milo has been very responsive on this project and understand clearly, what the objective is.
I will for sure make another purchase!
We need site plan with Topography information, surface calculation and Vicinity map. Very quick turnaround time and very accurate. This is our second site plan from site, and we will use getasiteplan.com again for sure!
New garage addition
I needed site plan to build a 24’x24′ garage. I placed an order online and get site plan within 6 hours. Great experience, thanks!
I ordered the plot plan on Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning I had it in my inbox. Thank you so much for the phenomenal service. I’ll probably need a floor plan soon, so I’ll definitely come back here with you. All recommendations! Joshua Brown.
Applying for fence permit
Thank you so much! I think this is going to work!
New shed construction permit
Highly recommend this site plan company and they have great customer service. Milo is great he call us and helped us with all the questions we had and went over everything that needed to be done. At the end of the day we found site plan in our inbox, with turnaround time less then 12 hours. Thank you so much!
Perfect Plot Plan!
These folks turned around plot plan in about 6 hours. I made couple rounds of edits and had a working map in about a day. Perfect for landscape planing. I will use them again for sure!
Alexander and his team were true professionals. They handled our site plan quickly, professionally and were always quick to respond to any questions we had. Would definitely recommend.