Our Gold Package Site Plan will give you the most information of your property. We will use GIS, Satellite imagery to create the draft site plan. This site plan will include EXISTING primary building location, Property Lines, Roofline ,Lot Dimensions, North Arrow, Scale, Measurements Between Major Features, Parcel ID, Driveway, Fence, Sidewalks, Trees, Swimming Pool, Accessory Structures, Landscape, Paths, Shrubs, Lawn,Parking Spots, Additional new structures, Topographic Contour Lines, Vicinity Map, Graphic scale, DWG, JPG, Custom paper Size Request, Rush Order Site plan – less than 12 hours. This is the one of the higher level of detail for permitting of both residential and commercial properties. Once we send you the draft site plan (less than 12 hours) for review you can verify any dimensions and mark up the plan with any needed changes and we will make any adjustments free of charge.
*Please verify with your building department that they DO NOT require a certified site plan prepared by a Surveyor, Architect, or Engineer. We are a Drafting Firm and do not stamp plans. Our plans are Non-Certified
Examples of Use for this Drawing:
- Applying for building permits in cities with tree protection requirements. Planning departments find it useful to determine if any extra protection is required for trees on the property.
- Applying for a demolition permit for the demolition of your house or another structure
- Applying for a building permit for a NEW outdoor structure (barn, shed, pool)
- A swimming pool removal or remodel
- To clarify your property dimensions
- A road map for having yard word done. Mark up your instructions to avoid any confusion.
- Having encroachment issues with a neighbor? Submit a drawing of the overhanging encroachment to the city as an exhibit
- Showing your home relative to your property lines.
- Sketching out a new roof line or proposed features.
- Conditional Use Permit for Commercial Properties
- Landscaping design – You have something in mind, let your ideas help us to design your own space.
Shed permit CA! High standard!
We need a plot plan for shed permit. They finished site plan the same day. Very good and very professional! I will use this service again!
Plot plan for divide 10 acre land
Excellent and fast service ! Received my site plan the next day !
site plan project
Michael was very fair and professional. He was very easy to contact..always returned calls/emails on a timely basis. We will use him again..and I have referred him to neighbors.
Permit for garage conversion
Fast, easy and professional.
Get a permit to build an inground pool
Get A Site Plan.com service was once again awesome… Thanks Team!
It was great working with Michael at GetASitePlan.com. I had ordered a premium plan a couple of years ago and had some updates to make for some permitting. I gave him a lot of specifications, and pretty much hit the mark at the get-go and just a couple of updates and we’re done! Looks good, too. Turn around time was really fast. I don’t know any professional service that commits to complete that fast. Great job!
Ordering and receiving plot plan was easiest and fastest process. I worked with Michael, he was fast and accommodated a minor request to change the scales for our remodeling. Whole team were so responsive. Amazing job! William T.
Excellent service! The same day turnaround, thank you!
Great site plan and great service!
Layout of land septic, well and location of road access to house with electrical trenching. Great site plan and great service! Thank you!
Certificate of occupancy
Overall, they provided an excellent service! We are happy with their work!