- Property Lines
- Primary Structure
- Lot Dimensions
- North Arrow
- Measurements Between Major Features
- Parcel ID
- Swimming Pool
- Accessory Structures
We offer four standard site plans with a different level of detail. Depending upon what you will be using your site plan for will determine which is best for you. For most building departments the Medium Package Site Plan is the best choice. This site plan will include EXISTING primary building location, Property Lines, Roofline ,Lot Dimensions, North Arrow, Scale, Measurements Between Major Features, Parcel ID, Driveway, Fence, Sidewalks, Trees, Swimming Pool, Accessory Structures. While generally insufficient most of the building permits this plan is great for planning. Widely accepted by building departments and HOA’s for residential permitting purposes. Once we send you the draft site plan for review you can verify any dimensions and mark up the plan with any needed changes and we will make any adjustments free of charge.
*Please verify with your building department that they DO NOT require a certified site plan prepared by a Surveyor, Architect, or Engineer. We are a Drafting Firm and do not stamp plans. Our plans are Non-Certified
Examples of Uses for This Drawing:
- Applying for a building permit for a new outdoor structure
- A swimming pool removal or remodel
- Applying for a demolition permit for the demolition of your house or another structure
- Applying for building permits in cities with tree protection requirements. Planning departments find it useful to determine if any extra protection is required for trees on the property.
- Showing your home relative to your property lines.
- To clarify your property dimensions
- A road map for having yard word done. Mark up your instructions to avoid any confusion.
- Having encroachment issues with a neighbor? Submit a drawing of the overhanging encroachment to the city as an exhibit
- Sketching out a new roof line or proposed features.
You were great
Thank you for such a quick turnaround on my request! K. B.
Permit for Shed
I needed site plan for add a pre-constructed 20’x35′ shed to the northwest corner of property. They created a site plan according to my instructions completely. Fast and accurate, thank you
I didn’t know property line dimensions for my lot, but site plan gave me exactly what I needed.
Great site plan!
Awesome and super fast turn around! Helped with an issue on my part and got me the new plans very quickly.
Thanks for getting this done.
Very good and professional. They definitely met my expectations. Thank you so much !
Excellent site plan!
Good service on my plot plan for driveway replacement. Thank you!
Site plan for my manufactured home of 800sq ft in center of land. Thank you for all your help on this Alexander! Recommended!
These guys are awesome!
These guys are awesome, the local planning commission was totally impressed!!!
You returned an excellent site plan for my 2 car garage addition!! Very happy with the ease of ordering!