- Property Lines
- Primary Structure
- Lot Dimensions
- North Arrow
- Measurements Between Major Features
- Parcel ID
- Swimming Pool
- Accessory Structures
We offer four standard site plans with a different level of detail. Depending upon what you will be using your site plan for will determine which is best for you. For most building departments the Medium Package Site Plan is the best choice. This site plan will include EXISTING primary building location, Property Lines, Roofline ,Lot Dimensions, North Arrow, Scale, Measurements Between Major Features, Parcel ID, Driveway, Fence, Sidewalks, Trees, Swimming Pool, Accessory Structures. While generally insufficient most of the building permits this plan is great for planning. Widely accepted by building departments and HOA’s for residential permitting purposes. Once we send you the draft site plan for review you can verify any dimensions and mark up the plan with any needed changes and we will make any adjustments free of charge.
*Please verify with your building department that they DO NOT require a certified site plan prepared by a Surveyor, Architect, or Engineer. We are a Drafting Firm and do not stamp plans. Our plans are Non-Certified
Examples of Uses for This Drawing:
- Applying for a building permit for a new outdoor structure
- A swimming pool removal or remodel
- Applying for a demolition permit for the demolition of your house or another structure
- Applying for building permits in cities with tree protection requirements. Planning departments find it useful to determine if any extra protection is required for trees on the property.
- Showing your home relative to your property lines.
- To clarify your property dimensions
- A road map for having yard word done. Mark up your instructions to avoid any confusion.
- Having encroachment issues with a neighbor? Submit a drawing of the overhanging encroachment to the city as an exhibit
- Sketching out a new roof line or proposed features.
I didn’t expect quick turnarounds especially since I submitted my request on a Sunday. But to my surprise and satisfaction, even with revisions, I received my site plan way sooner than expected. I really appreciate prompt and accurate service. Will definitely use again and recommend to others
Soil erosion permit, and zoning permit
Thank you so much, this is absolutely perfect!
Site plan for extension
I literally submitted this at 11pm last night and by 6am it was in my inbox.. Wow wow wow… And to think someone was about to charge me $550 for the same thing.. Thank you so so much.. Submitted, fingers crossed it is approved..
5 star plus ratings Thank you Very much
Thanks looks good.
Great experience…exactly what I needed and quick response to questions and modifications! Thank you so much!!!
Very prompt. I had trouble getting this information from my city/county records. It was well worth the fee.
Site plan was done correctly!
I would be happy to let people who are needing site plans know that I was treated expertly, knowledgeably, and with patients with all my questions. Thank you again!
Great service from Richard!
Richard was really helpful I’m getting my site plan done to my specifications. I really appreciate the work he did. Thank you!
Very expedient and a quality product. Greatly appreciated.