- Property Lines
- Primary Structure
- Lot Dimensions
- North Arrow
- Measurements Between Major Features
- Parcel ID
- Swimming Pool
- Accessory Structures
We offer four standard site plans with a different level of detail. Depending upon what you will be using your site plan for will determine which is best for you. For most building departments the Medium Package Site Plan is the best choice. This site plan will include EXISTING primary building location, Property Lines, Roofline ,Lot Dimensions, North Arrow, Scale, Measurements Between Major Features, Parcel ID, Driveway, Fence, Sidewalks, Trees, Swimming Pool, Accessory Structures. While generally insufficient most of the building permits this plan is great for planning. Widely accepted by building departments and HOA’s for residential permitting purposes. Once we send you the draft site plan for review you can verify any dimensions and mark up the plan with any needed changes and we will make any adjustments free of charge.
*Please verify with your building department that they DO NOT require a certified site plan prepared by a Surveyor, Architect, or Engineer. We are a Drafting Firm and do not stamp plans. Our plans are Non-Certified
Examples of Uses for This Drawing:
- Applying for a building permit for a new outdoor structure
- A swimming pool removal or remodel
- Applying for a demolition permit for the demolition of your house or another structure
- Applying for building permits in cities with tree protection requirements. Planning departments find it useful to determine if any extra protection is required for trees on the property.
- Showing your home relative to your property lines.
- To clarify your property dimensions
- A road map for having yard word done. Mark up your instructions to avoid any confusion.
- Having encroachment issues with a neighbor? Submit a drawing of the overhanging encroachment to the city as an exhibit
- Sketching out a new roof line or proposed features.
Site plan & 2 Floor plans
It’s very good, thank you!
Great as usual!
I recommended them to my contractor for all of his future needs and I won’t hesitate to use getasiteplan.com in the future!!
Redesign my lot
I ordered rush site plan with four additional new structures in my front yard, Michael did great job, and delivered site plan within 12 hours. Very good, accurate and fast communication at all. Thank you!
Plot plan for new home
Excellent experience so far, we are so glad and relieved to have you working on this! thank you Alexander !
Addition of a swimming pool permit
Good and fast service. They draw addition on my swimming pool, only with my sketch, and that is real success.
For set back
Variance Application for a deck and entry way
Super quick and easy. Made edits as needed
Zoning Permit for adding fence to backyard
I had an excellent experience with this service. Trust that they will do their best in delivering the best work possible with the amount of time you have. Best team to go to if you have a tight deadline! Very impressed! Emma Carter
It has passed all my planning departments as is!
Very quick almost same day turn around. Very accurate. When I had an issue, I emailed them back and they fixed it within 30 minutes. On the premium package, it says well and septic. I haven’t seen it on my plans. I did ask and they said I need to provide the locations as they have no way of knowing. Fair enough. It has passed all my planning departments as is.
Plot Plan/Site Plan
I’m building a new detached garage and plot plan provided meets all the requirements in the attached San Diego County document. Thank you!