- Property Lines
- Primary Structure
- Lot Dimensions
- North Arrow
- Measurements Between Major Features
- Parcel ID
- Swimming Pool
- Accessory Structures
We offer four standard site plans with a different level of detail. Depending upon what you will be using your site plan for will determine which is best for you. For most building departments the Medium Package Site Plan is the best choice. This site plan will include EXISTING primary building location, Property Lines, Roofline ,Lot Dimensions, North Arrow, Scale, Measurements Between Major Features, Parcel ID, Driveway, Fence, Sidewalks, Trees, Swimming Pool, Accessory Structures. While generally insufficient most of the building permits this plan is great for planning. Widely accepted by building departments and HOA’s for residential permitting purposes. Once we send you the draft site plan for review you can verify any dimensions and mark up the plan with any needed changes and we will make any adjustments free of charge.
*The Site Plans we make are not certified and they are not intended to be used as a Legal Survey. Please verify with your building department that they DO NOT require a certified site plan prepared by a Surveyor, Architect, or Engineer. We are a Drafting Service and we do not stamp plans. Our plans are non-certified.
Examples of Uses for This Drawing:
- Applying for a building permit for a new outdoor structure
- A swimming pool removal or remodel
- Applying for a demolition permit for the demolition of your house or another structure
- Applying for building permits in cities with tree protection requirements. Planning departments find it useful to determine if any extra protection is required for trees on the property.
- Showing your home relative to your property lines.
- To clarify your property dimensions
- A road map for having yard word done. Mark up your instructions to avoid any confusion.
- Having encroachment issues with a neighbor? Submit a drawing of the overhanging encroachment to the city as an exhibit
- Sketching out a new roof line or proposed features.
Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate you and your help with this site plan!!
Site plan for County Building permit
They did a great job and we were very happy, especially with the high level of customer service. They were very communicative with us throughout the process and they were flexible when it came to adjustments which I appreciated deeply.
Need building permit to add carport
Site plan was done quickly and was just what I needed in order to get a building permit for a carport. The first plan they sent to me required some changes in order to get the placement correct. They responded quickly and accurately and made the requested changes.
Did excellent work
Great communication. Will use again for sure!
This is exactly what I needed!
Super helpful, quick and responsive! This is exactly what I needed in order to put up a new fence. When building department requested changes Michael was quick to make changes and send updated plan as requested!
Remodel and addition
The product was delivered much faster than expected too! This was truly great service and the site plan provided!
Certificate of occupancy
Overall, they provided an excellent service! We are happy with their work!
Richard did great job as last time, and provided site plan in timely manner . thanks!
plot plan backyard landscape design
Alexander and his crew did an excellent job with on our backyard landscape design-very pleased
Site plan for conditional use permit
Did great work very kind and respectful. Was nice guy to work with!