- Property Lines
- Primary Structure
- Lot Dimensions
- North Arrow
- Measurements Between Major Features
- Parcel ID
- Swimming Pool
- Accessory Structures
- Well and septic system
- Parking Spots
Our Premium Package Site Plan will give you the most information of your property. We will use GIS, Satellite imagery to create the draft site plan. This site plan will include EXISTING primary building location, Property Lines, Roofline ,Lot Dimensions, North Arrow, Scale, Measurements Between Major Features, Parcel ID, Driveway, Fence, Sidewalks, Trees, Swimming Pool, Accessory Structures, Landscape, Paths, Shrubs, Lawn, Parking Spots. This is the higher level of detail for permitting of both residential and commercial properties. Once we send you the draft site plan for review you can verify any dimensions and mark up the plan with any needed changes and we will make any adjustments free of charge.
*Please verify with your building department that they DO NOT require a certified site plan prepared by a Surveyor, Architect, or Engineer. We are a Drafting Firm and do not stamp plans. Our plans are Non-Certified
Examples of Use for this Drawing:
- Applying for building permits in cities with tree protection requirements. Planning departments find it useful to determine if any extra protection is required for trees on the property.
- Applying for a demolition permit for the demolition of your house or another structure
- Applying for a building permit for a NEW outdoor structure (barn, shed, pool)
- A swimming pool removal or remodel
- To clarify your property dimensions
- A road map for having yard word done. Mark up your instructions to avoid any confusion.
- Having encroachment issues with a neighbor? Submit a drawing of the overhanging encroachment to the city as an exhibit
- Showing your home relative to your property lines.
- Sketching out a new roof line or proposed features.
- Conditional Use Permit for Commercial Properties
- Landscaping design – You have something in mind, let your ideas help us to design your own space.
Site plan for new deck
Great experience! I’ll send this to my guy to be sure but I think we are good.
Thank you for your perseverance ?
good plot plan for my property, good service, thank you
I needed someone professional, quick, efficient and knowledgeable. I got all of that with Getasiteplan. I really appreciate your team. I do wish that you also did plan developments on new construction. Otis
If I could give this company MORE than five stars, I would!!
We hired them to do a preliminary site plan for a small (12 unit) cabin development and I’ve been amazed at how closely they listen to our directions, how quickly they respond with new drafts, how polite and accommodating they are, and how professional their site plans are! It’s almost too good to be true for the price! We’ve gone back and forth several times – only because of our additional requests – and they’ve done what we’ve asked every time … without question! We will now work with them on two more projects as a result of our experience on this one! I wish more companies had this companies work ethic and professional attitude. I’ve since recommended them to our cabin manufacturing company and hope they get 1000 more jobs as a result!
I will be sure to use your services in the future!
You have been very helpful throughout this process. I would just like to say thank you very much! If you have another place you would prefer a good review let me know. I will be sure to use your services in the future
New pool and deck site plan
I needed a site plan for a deck and above ground pool, then had to change it around and only get the plan done with the pool. Every step of the way, Michael was quick with the responses and on point. Top notch service, I would highly recommend!
I will use this as the baseline for now and will add additional details as we move through entitlements. Good job!
Site plan for rented commercial space
They was great! Did a good job, did it on time, did it for a good price!
Plans of my property
I worked with Richard to make plans of my property, and I am glad with the job he did. Everything from site plan to Elevations and Floor Plans. It was such a nice workmanship. I highly recommend getasiteplan!
Thank you for a great experience, and Keep Looking Up!
If you are looking for an honest, skilled, pleasant peoples to work with, you have come to the right place. GET A SITE PLAN will be getting a lot more business from me in the future!